Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I was robbed by DHL.I bought a couple of low value items on eBay and seller didn't advice that they use this thief of a company to ship.

Both packages value were around $25 USD and I had paid around $19 USD for shipment on each package. I was charged C.O.D. fees to release each package. Each package $6.39 on duties, $5.73 on taxes and $10.00 on fees and that is for each package.

I will make sure that I am not buying anything that is being shipped by DHL in the future and I won't use their services for shipping either, which I had been doing to ship items to Europe and Japan that I sell online.I won't give them a penny of my hard earned money in the future at all.

Review about: Dhl Canada Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Deceptive business practices.

I didn't like: Total lack of communication, Deceptive business practices, Double billing, Thieves, Overcharged.

Had an Experience with Dhl Canada?

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1337071

Ordered something from Asia with express delivery with DHL.Got notice of duty fee/custome etc.

through text. I paid online quickly. Got status delivery will be end of day that day. End of day came, no show.

Called customer rep. and was told bad weather. Okayyyy...fine. Next day checked status at work, it said delivery refused.

I called my mom, she said delivery guy won't give her package and gave her the duty/fee form. So I called DHL customer rep., he said everything looks fine maybe delivery guy didn't get notification that my fee were paid. He will give me an update in 2 hours and maybe have to wait for delivery again tomorrow. I was so pissed off.

Express service? It's more like "depress" service. There is communication breakdown somewhere between departments. How can delivery guy don't get any payment update even after 24 hours?

Garbage service. Customer rep was nice guy by the way. Just as whole for a company, how can delivery service guy don't get update?

This is my first time dealing with DHL.I will stay away from this company.