Featured Not resolved

On Thursday June 27th, 2019 I used DHL to ship cakes from my business to Florida from Canada. This was for my mother's 60th birthday for Saturday evening.

I ensured that the packages were well secured and on ice for shipping. I paid DHL $238.86 for 1 day delivery (because they were cakes). On Friday, I called to check the status of the delivery (which should have been in Florida) only to find out that my cakes were in Brampton, ON!!!!!! They never called me to inform me that they hadn't even shipped it out!!

(They took my money very quickly though). I spoke with a manager Arnold that told me that he'd have my cakes shipped out Friday evening and it would reach Ohio early Saturday morning, and in FL for around 10 am. The packages were shipped out. When I called Cincinnati, OH Saturday morning, they told me that they don't ship on weekends and my cakes will not arrive until TUESDAY!!!

Well...

they delivered the cakes by Monday COMPLETELY DESTROYED!!!! I am absolutely devastated!!!!!!

Do yourself a favour...NEVER EVER USE DHL!!! Pay the extra money and go with FedEx or Purolator!

These couriers threw my cakes around even with it labelled with fragile signs everywhere. They ruined my mother's birthday and destroyed all the efforts that I put into making her cakes.

PLEASE DO NOT SHIP WITH DHL!!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Dhl Canada Cons: Horrible company to deal with, Terrible customer service and terrible tracking, Negligent, Delivery, Overcharged on duties.

Comments

Noted for future, waiting for outcome.