9270 Airport Rd, Mount Hope, ON L0R 1W0, Canada
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I placed an order with a vendor who chose DHL for their shipping - this is only my 2nd experience with DHL & its living up to the 1st time when several Xmas gifts went 'missing' - I would never have used DHL after this but, unbeknonst to me my vendor did. And lo' 'n behold, the parcel is again MIA - last sighting somewhere in the southern half of the province - now thats according to DHL website.

When I phone & believe me I have, I have been put on hold forever, told I would get called back (still waiting), & incredibly, told by the firm including shift mgrs, that with all their wonderful tracking, they have no idea where my parcel is....

Oh they managed to get the parcel from Egypt to Cinncinatti to a depot in Ontario - all within 10 days. Not exactly the speed of 'yellow' or any other light; but, at least the right country.

It is now 24 days & counting since it arrived in a city exactly 7 hours from my place. (Yes, the clerk yesterday let that slip - it made it to a depot just outside of Hamilton, ON.) My advice: if you have something you want to dispose of, ship it via DHL - they'll personally make sure its never seen or heard from again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Shippingguru International Delivery Service.

Comments